This week’s social media theme is Sample Management. You can follow our discussion by using the social media icons listed above.
The Functional Overview of Sample Management with Quality Management (QM) in SAP ERP includes the items listed below and are courtesy of SAP. You can check out SAP’s own document on Sample Management here.
- Flexible planning of physical samples (sample-drawing procedure)
- Managing physical samples (physical sample record)
- Creating physical samples automatically during lot creation
- Creating physical samples manually
- Documentation of physical samples in sample-drawing instruction
- Confirming physical sample drawing and releasing physical samples
- Results recording for physical samples
- Printout of physical sample labels with bar codes
- Unplanned sample drawing and inspection during production
- Creating inspection lots for existing physical samples
- Mass maintenance of physical samples
- Stability studies
- And more…